NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2007 NEWSLETTER DATED 31ST OCTOBER 2007
1. Which word in the English language is alway pronounced incorrectly?
2. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it?
3. A boat has a ladder that has six rungs, each rung is one foot apart. The bottom rung is one foot from the water. The tide rises at 12 inches ever 15 minutes. High tide peaks in one hour. When the tide is at it's highest, how many rungs are under water?
4. Is half of two plus two equal to two or three?
5. What is the significance of the following: The year is 1978,thirty-four minutes past noon on May 6th.
6. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in the center field?
7. What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?